Labor and Employment Lawyers representing your business on labor and employment issues.
Labor and Employment representation includes:
- Reviewing their employee handbooks, manuals, and policy statements
- Assisting with federal and state wage and hour law issues and claims
- Representing employers before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and state human rights agencies
- Providing advice on issues involving NLRB representation elections including campaign assistance
- Representing employers in unfair labor practice proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board and state labor agencies
- Providing representation for grievance and arbitration hearings under collective bargaining agreements
- Collective bargaining on behalf of clients including strategic planning and acting as spokesperson
- Counseling on issues related to strikes or lockouts, and providing related litigation support
Throughout this website you will be able to
find a qualified labor and employment attorney
in your location and gain general information about
questions that might arise.